* To serve the human society by awarding the benefits of homoeopathic system of treatment to public, especially the low socio-economic groups.
* To improve the quality of homoeopathic medical practice.
* To improve the quality of homoeopathic medical education.
* To maintain the honor and dignity and to uphold the interest of the profession of homoeopathic practice and to promote cooperation amongst the members thereof.
* To work for the abolition of fake Homoeopathic practices.
* To achieve welfare of qualified homoeopathic doctors.
* To stand for integrated medical research in homoeopathy.
* To conduction medical camps, especially in epidemics affected areas.
* To promote and advance homoeopathic system of medicine and allied sciences and to benefit and improve public health thereby.